Hopeless Romantic. Grounded Realist. Jaded Cynic.
Indignant Sputtering of A Recalcitrant Insomniac

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

my mind's in turmoil.

it's like there's so many jumbled up things up there..

congealed and overlapping.

one over, after another.

i want em to stop spinning.

my head that is.

n of course my treacherous heart n emotions.

won't stop exerting it's new-found influence on my heart.

it's time like this that i want numb.

nothingness can be sheer bliss sometimes, ya know..

it hurts, so much.

it pains me like hell.

i canna make it stop.

n i want end so bad.

like black clouds of fog, swirling and droning, on and on

relentlessly, never-ending.

do i even have a God to pray to?

even if i do

the absence of conviction

of faith.

its chaos

pandemonium.

hell.

i never wanna choose for anything

ever.

coz i never made the right choice anyway.

my life has taken a semblance of normality

there's quite a pattern over it.

routine n familiar can be nice.

soothing.

balmy as the sea breeze.

but i am so very unstable.

n i hate that.

i fear the words that out's of my mouth

my demeanour in general

i am so very impulsive

bordering on reckless really.

that trait has never serve me anything good.

i don't want connection

no link

to n with no one.

because i was always the odd one out

somehow

will i let myself belong?

i don't know.

i wanna sever

completely, if not cleanly

my ties with the world

n her inhabitants

family n relatives

foreign, bloody superficial concepts.

n yet i cannot.

how do i make it stop?

how do i feel the blank spaces?

so that i would never fall in, desist

n start to think.

of everything

then twist my guts into pretzels?

im not angry

im just tired

bone-weary.

i feel it down to my soul.

n i know no salve to sooth the abraded surfaces.

let alone herbs or ointment to heal

me.




Posted by Sakura Kira Hikari at 11:00 AM |

0 Comments: