Hopeless Romantic. Grounded Realist. Jaded Cynic.
Indignant Sputtering of A Recalcitrant Insomniac

Thursday, January 28, 2010
crippled as a one would get during rainy days
sharp indentures of pain
saber-quick and loch deep

spit it out
for it can't stay inside you
and be still

rapturous
how to?
be, i mean.

but who knows?
whisper it down at my ear
the left one, if you'd please
for the other one is blocked
by what?
don't ask.

and i shall shiver my response
and clear my cavities
although empty my veins are.

ring et tu,
my marrows

so the heavens
and hades
can and would answer

for they both have been silent.
drawn out ones,
silences that stretch
so very far
father than the reaches of rainbows.

the pots of gold
have lost their lustre
their shines muted

but oh, what pity,
what pity.

the cavalries and choir boys
are still on the lookout

don't let them despair.

Posted by Sakura Kira Hikari at 12:11 PM |

0 Comments: