Hopeless Romantic. Grounded Realist. Jaded Cynic.
Indignant Sputtering of A Recalcitrant Insomniac

Thursday, July 23, 2009

i'd done it again.

i stayed up the whole night.

not a wink of sleep. at all.

seriously.

haish....

i'm getting worse, at least the insomnia is.

it used to be what, once in a blue moon, now, the bouts of wakefulness is more frequent.

i need to be treated, need those pills really.

the fear of dependence n addiction aside, i wouldn't actually trust myself with a bottle of prescriptions laying around, easily within my reach..

well, i truly am wasn't sleepy the night before.

but even if i do feel myself starting to nod off, my eyelids getting heavy, my mind issue a command that overrode my body's demands.

right now, i have the beginnings of an imminent headache, my eyes are burning..

n, i have the whole day stretched ahead of me.

*groan.*


Posted by Sakura Kira Hikari at 5:19 PM |

0 Comments: