Hopeless Romantic. Grounded Realist. Jaded Cynic.
Indignant Sputtering of A Recalcitrant Insomniac

Friday, July 3, 2009

I am currently writing from the depths of rural Sintok, the northernmost area in the state of Kedah, sitting on border with Thailand. and surprise, surprise, they do have computers here.

my suspicions about this place is confirmed beyond a shadow of doubt once i arrived within 50 kilometers of it. from that point on, urban vanishes and replaced with woods. there is nothing but trees here. tall buildings is nowhere to be seen. it reminded me rather a lot of home, the road leading to residential college is uncannily similar to the one i would see in junjong on the way to the waterfall. it is that remote.

my horrors then is beyond my power of speech to convey. i was sputtering with dismay, whining and moaning all the way inside the car.

I have just finished with the most exhausting and draining orientation week I've ever been made to go through in my entire experiences with them.

although I've originally resolved to be as miserable as possible, no cross that. I've expected to be positively miserable.

i was partially right.

the people which whom i shall be classmates with are all Malay girls. most of them here are Malay girls.

i do not know how i shall survive this predicament.

there is this one point at one of the briefings at the campus that i was downright suicidal.

thank God for Tiqa, at least she's here with me.

there are so many familiar faces from the asasi here. ana, mira, dayah, tq, maria.....

they all expressed shock at my presence here. the shame i felt.

still, lots of things happened, in which i do not have the oppurtinity to detail.

the highlight was of course, me being Emcee for the final night! and the attentions from boys..
:P

hmm, i gtg..

Posted by Sakura Kira Hikari at 7:21 AM |

0 Comments: